NPR:Trump Election Lawsuits Have Mostly Failed

来源: 三河匹夫 2020-11-10 13:46:49 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (9856 bytes)

Trump Election Lawsuits Have Mostly Failed. Here's What They Tried

The problem is, Trump's campaign has spent much of the past week in court with little success and without presenting anything close to evidence that points to a fraudulent result.

The problem is, Trump's campaign has spent much of the past week in court with little success and without presenting anything close to evidence that points to a fraudulent result.

Pennsylvania

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro told NPR that despite Trump's rhetoric about "big" legal wins in the state, the lawsuits thus far have yielded no material changes to election processes.

Michigan

"This court finds that while there are assertions made by the plaintiffs that there is no evidence in support of those assertions," said Judge Timothy Kenny in denying a request to delay certification of election results.

Arizona

Republicans in the state dropped the Sharpie lawsuit Saturday but then filed a separate suit alleging other votes in the state were incorrectly rejected.

Georgia

A Georgia judge summarily dismissed a Trump campaign lawsuit last week that alleged ballots received after a 7 p.m. Election Day deadline were mixed in with legitimate ballots, according to The Current, a nonprofit newsroom in Georgia that partners with NPR member station Georgia Public Broadcasting.

state's Republican secretary of state Raffensperger shot back.

"My job is to follow Georgia law and see to it that all legal votes, and no illegal votes, are counted properly and accurately," he said. "As secretary of state, that is my duty, and I will continue to do my duty. As a Republican, I am concerned about Republicans keeping the U.S. Senate. I recommend that Sens. Loeffler and Perdue start focusing on that."

Nevada

The Trump campaign and the Nevada Republican Party claimed that "irregularities have plagued the election" in Clark County, the state's most populous county, without providing evidence. They argued that the county should not be able to use a machine to verify signatures, but federal Judge Andrew Gordon rejected the request.

The Trump campaign also earlier sued unsuccessfully to stop the processing of mail ballots in Clark County.

所有跟帖: 

加油啊 -2488- 给 2488 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/10/2020 postreply 13:51:13

那是大选前, 大选后还没有开始捏 -bustout- 给 bustout 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/10/2020 postreply 14:04:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”