联邦调查局的中立并不是说公权机关的职员没有私人的政治倾向,而是体制本身严格约束任何受到政治驱使的企图

来源: 互联网 2018-07-12 13:31:23 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3478 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 互联网 ] 在 2018-07-12 15:57:33 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

攻击体制,砸烂公检法闹革命,正是在妄图改变联邦调查局的中立,让它变成党同伐异的工具。

美国联邦调查局探员Peter Strzok因发出反对美国总统川普的短信,去年被调离“通俄门”案特别检察官穆勒的调查团队。他今天赴国会作证回答共和党议员Trey Gowdy的陈词:

“At every step, at every investigative decision, there are multiple layers of people above me, the assistant director, executive assistant director, deputy director and director of the FBI, multiple layers of people below me, section chief, supervisors, unit chiefs, case agents and analysts, all of whom were involved in all of these decisions,” he said.

“They would not tolerate any improper behavior in me any more than I would tolerate it in them,” Strzrok continued. “That’s who we are as the FBI. The suggestion that I and some dark chamber in the FBI would somehow cast aside all of these procedures, all of these safety safeguards and somehow be able to do this is astounding to me. It couldn’t happen. The proposition that is going on, it might occur anywhere in the FBI, deeply corrodes what the FBI is in American society, the effectiveness of their mission and it is deeply destructive.”

如果有人问FBI前局长:“你为什么要忠于内心的道德准则?” 他写了一本书:《至高忠诚》(A Higher Loyalty)

http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/currentevent/1414397.html

所有跟帖: 

意思是上面的家伙再不保我,就别怪我不意气了 -mojomojo- 给 mojomojo 发送悄悄话 mojomojo 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2018 postreply 13:39:31

Who is his boss? Comey. Comey's bosses? -威威老爷- 给 威威老爷 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/12/2018 postreply 13:40:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”