这个小丑的joke让每个人sick

来源: firstuncle 2017-04-30 06:55:25 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2468 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ firstuncle ] 在 2017-04-30 07:02:06 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

在没有总统的白宫晚宴上, Hasan Minhaj,号称喜剧演员,说的每句话,让所有人不舒服, 包括MSM

"We've got to address the elephant that's not in the room," Minhaj said. "The leader of our country is not here. And that's because he lives in Moscow. It's a very long flight. As for the other guy, I think he's in Pennsylvania because he can't take a joke."

你是什么脑袋说这个国家的领导人是russia?MSM还提russia吗?再提整个08政府都得进监狱,你妈的是川普的卧底吗?善意是玩笑,恶意是攻击,你侮辱了joke,你自己就是个joke。

Jeff Sessions couldn’t be here tonight” Minhaj said. “He was busy doing a pre-Civil War re-enactment.”“Donald Trump doesn’t care about free speech.”

你在说姐夫挑起内战,你是让人们想起antifa的暴行吗?你是让人们想起伯克利内战吗?川普反对言论自由吗,扇你自己的脸一百遍,如果你没有言论自由,你现在早在监狱呆着了,哪让你在这里自由自在的胡说八道。

没看今年的白宫晚宴的朋友,劝你不要看了,非常无聊,小丑让每个人都不舒服,诚信的讲,还不如看08的表演,起码敢自嘲。

还是看看欢乐的老川说的吧:

"A large group of Hollywood actors and Washington media are consoling each other in a hotel ballroom in our nation's capital right now," Trump said. He added: "And I could not possibly be more thrilled than to be more than 100 miles away from Washington's swamp, spending my evening with all of you and with a much, much larger crowd and much better people, right?"

演员和MSM现在在开会,我高兴晕死了我能离开那泥潭,整个晚上和你们这些人山人海的好吊丝们欢聚一堂共度良宵,对不对

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/30/host-blasts-absent-trump-at-white-house-correspondents-dinner.html

所有跟帖: 

小丑的闹剧。 -buzhidao123- 给 buzhidao123 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/30/2017 postreply 07:03:44

那个小丑都不知道自己在说什么…还自以为很幽默。 -mobileuser- 给 mobileuser 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/30/2017 postreply 07:38:51

自娱自乐嘛,寻找存在感。 -豆笋- 给 豆笋 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/01/2017 postreply 07:04:12

加跟帖:

当前帖子已经过期归档,不能加跟帖!