你再好好看看那誓词。说的是效忠美国利益,还是美国宪法?

来源: Sic~semper~tyrannis 2017-03-08 16:41:23 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1852 bytes)

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God.

美国入籍宣誓誓词中文翻译:

我在这里郑重的宣誓:完全放弃我对以前所属任何外国亲王、君主、国家或主权之公民资格及忠诚,我将支持及护卫美利坚合众国宪法和法律,对抗国内和国外所有的敌人。我也将真诚的效忠美国宪法和法律。当法律要求时,我愿为保卫美国拿起武器,当法律要求时,我会为美国做非战斗性之军事服务,当法律要求时,我会在政府官员指挥下为国家做重要工作,我在此自由宣誓,绝无任何心智障碍、借口或保留,请上帝保佑我。

上面紫色部分不是誓词必须部分,若宣誓人原意,可自行删除。

所有跟帖: 

赞,赞,赞。 -happycow222- 给 happycow222 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2017 postreply 16:46:52

这宪法里没有提及利益吧? -fourwaves- 给 fourwaves 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2017 postreply 16:51:36

美国宪法仅仅适应与美国,不适应与外交关系。美国可以被动反击其它国家的攻击,也可以主动出击侵犯其他国家,与美国宪法无关。 -happycow222- 给 happycow222 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2017 postreply 17:09:27

《独立宣言》是政治宣言,不是法律。你可以宗教信仰为理由申请删除誓词中拿起武器保卫美国和从事非战斗性军事服务的词句。 -Sic~semper~tyrannis- 给 Sic~semper~tyrannis 发送悄悄话 Sic~semper~tyrannis 的博客首页 (208 bytes) () 03/08/2017 postreply 17:37:19

正本清源,赞一个 -akuan- 给 akuan 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2017 postreply 17:34:53

红色中文翻译有点怪,应该是"我将对抗国内外敌人来捍卫美利坚合众国宪法和法律。。。" -古安- 给 古安 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/08/2017 postreply 17:49:25

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”