To Teach a Child 教育之道-中国的学校 打破过往的偏见

来源: 国际出轨 2015-07-03 08:35:29 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2368 bytes)

I've always been interested in education, and before I came to Hangzhou I knew that I wanted to try to find a story to tell about a Chinese school. A lot of Americans have preconceptions that Chinese schools are very strict and exam-based, and I wanted to learn if those stereotypes were true or not. I wasn't sure if I'd be allowed to film in a school, but my amazing partner Peggy found an eight-year-old girl and her mother who were willing to let me film them. Peggy also convinced the girl's school to let me film there. It was so much fun! The kids were so cute, and they loved my camera and treated me like a pop star. One of the biggest things I learned from this program is that you don't need to speak the same language in order to communicate, as I was still able to understand people's emotions and what they were trying to tell me. I also realized just how similar life and people are around the world. It was truly a life-changing experience, and I'd like to thank everyone involved. I'd especially like to thank Peggy for always being willing to help me and being a great partner and friend.
我一直对教育感兴趣,我来到了杭州之前,我想尝试找到一个故事,讲述一个中国的学校。很多美国人有先入为主的偏见,认为中国的学校是以非常严格的管理和考试为基础的,我想了解这些刻板印象是真的还是假的。我不知道我是否会被允许在一所学校拍摄,但我的搭档惊人地发现一个八岁的女孩佩吉和她的母亲愿意让我拍她们。佩吉还说服了她的学校,让我在学校拍摄。拍摄经历是如此多的欢乐!孩子们是那么可爱,他们喜欢我的相机,并把我当成一个流行歌星。我从这项计划中得到的其中一个最大的感想是,你不需要讲同样的语言去交流,一样能够理解他们试图告诉你的情绪。我也意识到在世界各地的人生活都近乎一样。这确实是一个改变人生的经历,我想感谢每个都参与其中的人。我特别要感谢佩吉愿意帮助我,她是一个非常棒的工作伙伴和朋友!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!