Masterstroke 妙笔人生--画家的双面艺术人生

来源: 国际出轨 2015-06-09 02:08:07 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1814 bytes)

As a film student I always find interest in other fields apart from Cinema. Painting is definitely one of them. My film ‘Masterstroke’ reveals a famous and eminent painter of Guizhou province as well as China. In the very short time that I got to spend with him I found him a very interesting and intriguing personality who not only be involve with painting but also with many other art forms. Beside being a famous persona Mr.Pu is basically a very simple and active person. The film also reveals a 82 year old man who is fresh and young from mind. Four major stages of his painting career show the richness of strokes, colour and a powerful philosophy. Therefore my film not only portrays him as a famous person but also reveals his other sides which the common people are mostly unaware of.   
作为学电影的学生,我总是觉得对其他领域的兴趣也很重要,绘画绝对是其中之一。我的电影主角是贵州省乃至中国范围内都很著名的一位画家。在我与他相处的很短的一段时间中,我发现他是一位非常有趣的老者,有着迷人的个性,他不仅仅长于绘画,还长于许多其他的艺术门类。作为一位著名的画家,蒲国昌老先生基本上是一个非常简单和积极的人。影片揭示了一个蕴藏在老者胸怀中的新鲜的年轻的心灵。他的绘画生涯的四个主要阶段表现出了丰富的笔触,色彩和强大的理念。因此,我的影片不仅想展示他作为知名画家的一面,更想展示出他作为普通人的一面。
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”