The Mask Opera 地戏-印度女孩追寻中国文化 老先生三英战吕布

来源: 国际出轨 2015-06-08 19:44:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2081 bytes)

In the Film, my journey begins from entering into the Tianlong village which  is near to Anshun Province of China. The purpose of visit is to learn more  about the famous traditional opera form called Tiaoshen (Dixi). So, to know all about Dixi and its history, I meet the Dixi Master Mr. Chen in the Tianlong village where he introduces me to the history of Dixi. He tells me how and why Dixi started in this town. He also tells me the importance of masks used in the performance of Dixi. Each masks has an unique expressions which define the characters of the play. I try to capture him as a Master teaching young boys Dixi in the school playground in order to show the future perspective of this old tradition.
Dixi has different different stories of emperors, soldiers and military which talks about their bravery and loyalty. Mr. Chen narrates one of the famous story of Dixi called The three brothers.
In the end of the film, I try to summarise this famous three brother story through their Dixi performane in the old Tianlong school.
该短片取材于贵州平坝县天龙镇屯堡,主要讲述的是一位印度女孩慕名来到天龙镇寻找当地非物质文化遗产屯堡地戏——传承人陈老先生的故事。短片以我初到天龙镇为开头,讲述了我因为想要了解地戏及与其相关的背景知识而来到天龙镇。我见到了地戏的唯一传承人陈先生,从他身上学习到了地戏的历史以及地戏产生的条件和原因。在短片中,陈先生给我们展示了地戏表演中极为重要的道具—面具,因为从面具就可以判断出饰演的角色。老先生对年轻一辈的期望从他的地戏教学中就可得知。最后,我们将陪同大家一起欣赏一出精彩的地戏表演—三英战吕布。
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”