转载

来源: 娓娓 2009-09-25 17:04:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2243 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 娓娓 ] 在 2010-03-02 12:25:33 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

How to Lock Your Car and Why

I locked my car. As I walked away I heard my car door unlock. I went back and locked my car again three times . Each time, as soon as I started to walk away, I would hear it unlock again! Naturally alarmed, I looked around and there were two guys sitting in a car in the fire lane next to the store. They were obviously watching me intently, and there was no doubt they were somehow involved in this very weird situation. I quickly chucked the errand I was on, jumped in my car and sped away. I went straight to the police station, told them what had happened, and found out I was part of a new, and very successful, scheme being used to gain entry into cars. Two weeks later, my friend's son had a similar happening.

While traveling, my friend's son stopped at a roadside rest to use the bathroom. When he came out to his car less than 4-5 minutes later, someone had gotten into his car and stolen his cell phone, laptop computer, GPS navigator, briefcase...you name it. He called the police and since there were no signs of his car being broken into, the police told him he had been a victim of the latest robbery tactic. There is a device that robbers are using now to clone your security code when you lock your doors on your car using your key-chain locking device.

They sit a distance away and watch for their next victim. They know you are going inside of the store, restaurant, or bathroom and that they now have a few minutes to steal and run. The police officer said you can manually lock your car door by hitting the lock button inside the car, that way if there is someone sitting in a parking lot watching for their next victim, it will not be you.

When you hit the lock button on your car upon exiting, it does not send the security code, but if you walk a way and use the door lock on your key chain, it sends the code through the airwaves where it can be instantly stolen.

This is very real.

Be wisely aware of what you just read and please pass this note on. Look how many times we all lock our doors with our remote just to be sure we remembered to lock them and bingo, someone has our code...and whatever was in our car.

所有跟帖: 

与时具进,盗术让人惊诧,谢谢警告. -bymyheart- 给 bymyheart 发送悄悄话 bymyheart 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2009 postreply 04:24:38

叹人间聪明者太多。哈哈~~ 周末愉快 :)) -娓娓- 给 娓娓 发送悄悄话 娓娓 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2009 postreply 10:25:53

车被偷的滋味很不好受,我尝过。 -满儿- 给 满儿 发送悄悄话 满儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2009 postreply 20:36:48

说来听听吧。我没有丢过车,但是 -娓娓- 给 娓娓 发送悄悄话 娓娓 的博客首页 (258 bytes) () 09/26/2009 postreply 21:20:50

我也发生过几次找不到车之事。丢车是十几年前了。 -满儿- 给 满儿 发送悄悄话 满儿 的博客首页 (283 bytes) () 09/26/2009 postreply 21:48:59

好奇怪,他们要那东东做什么? -娓娓- 给 娓娓 发送悄悄话 娓娓 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2009 postreply 22:20:40

$3500/bag -满儿- 给 满儿 发送悄悄话 满儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2009 postreply 06:38:12

没想到,它们占了这么大比例的车价。 -娓娓- 给 娓娓 发送悄悄话 娓娓 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/27/2009 postreply 16:42:07

谢谢警告 -心无- 给 心无 发送悄悄话 心无 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2009 postreply 07:06:41

谢谢娓娓! -费嘉- 给 费嘉 发送悄悄话 费嘉 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 09/28/2009 postreply 09:24:42

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”