他救了我

来源: 西西妈 2014-12-15 15:43:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (17773 bytes)
感谢主,给大家作一个见证。感恩节后,回公司上班的第一天,自然的,同事们彼此问候,打听各自是怎么过感恩节的。下面的这个email是我送给公司同事的,向他们作见证 - 在感恩节里,神是怎么保护我的: 

Dear All:

I hope everyone of you had a GREAT Thanksgiving holiday with your family!

I had a busy and great Thanksgiving, too. As usual, I spent most of my time with my church friends, but my husband and I did go to the Natural Bridge State Beach in Santa Cruz last Thursday, and ate the traditional turkey meal in the downtown area. We had a wonderful time there.

My laptop was broken several months ago, and I was waiting for the Black Friday deals patiently. Yeah, we rushed into the Best Buy almost the Black Friday Eve, and of course there was full of people in the store. We finally bought a HP laptop for the price of $399 (with a $100 discount). /::D

However, I almost got a severe injury on Saturday noon. I didn’t pay attention to the wet floor in my bathroom at the time, and suddenly fell down and my body and head hit the glass shower door. Therefore, my legs were outside of the shower room, and my upper body, including my head, was inside of the shower room. The glass shower door was broken in pieces everywhere!!! OMG! Nobody was at home at that moment, and my clothes all got wet. I was lying there, and BURIED with the pieces of glasses. I grinded my teeth, and finally held on my bathroom doorknobs with all my strength, and stood up from the floor. Then I checked my body carefully and surprisingly found the shining glasses were all over my body and my hair. However, there were NO any bleeding NOR scratches on my skin at all!!! Was this amazing? Half of an hour later, I went to our fellowship prayer meeting as usual, and over there I found a very tinny piece of glass was still on my face, and just right near my eye corner, but I was VERY fine! Yes, during the accident, I was saved by my God and protected by the angels!

我们公司的大多数人都不信主,这是我送给他们的关于神搭救我的见证。他们知道后,都很震惊我的这个事故。我告诉他们,当我终于爬起来后,打量着镜子中的自己,亮闪闪的玻璃渣,好像大大小小的钻石那样,缀满了我的头发。 大家都惊讶,在这种情况下,我竟然身上一点伤都没有。有位曾经有类似经历的同事在她的email里这样地回复:

Julia --- OH my goodness – YIKES!  I am just reading this and am SO worried about you and that horrible fall.  Yes, Yes, that teaches us to always say our prayers…no matter where we are!  In church, at meal time grace, or in the BATHROOM!!!!

You are one fortunate person not to have that glass within your body, because it can stick and hang on to everything!   I have been around broken glass before and kept finding little bits for months later!  So, continue to be careful.  But, you did have a pleasant Thanksgiving Day with your sweetie and got a great purchase, too!  So, good luck is following you despite the fall. 

您知道么,我的这个同事根本不是一个基督徒,却说,通过这件事,她认识到无论在哪里,在教会,在饭桌,或在洗手间里,我们祷告的重要性! 

她承认,我是何等的幸运,因为,在她的那次事故中,她告诉我,她花了数月的时间,请医生把每一个小玻璃渣从身体里剔出来。你可以想象么,这是怎一种痛苦与折磨啊?! 

亲爱的弟兄姊妹们,作为的儿女,我们是何等有福,主在我们身上有着一种特殊的保护和特别的恩宠,正如诗篇121:4-8里所说: 

“保护以色列的,也不打盹也不睡觉。 保护你的是耶和华;耶和华在你右边荫庇你。 白日,太阳必不伤你;夜间,月亮必不害你。耶和华要保护你,免受一切的灾害;他要保护你的性命。 你出你入, 耶和华要保护你,从今时直到永远。”

我的公司是我的宣教工场,在这里,不光是为了赚钱煳口,最重要的是,神把我们放在职场里,是要借着我们来改变职场里的属灵空气。我每天找机会地讲耶稣!

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!