(zt) From Microsoft: Free ebook: Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Su

来源: enchanted 2016-08-31 13:04:53 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2933 bytes)

Free ebook: Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets

We’re pleased to announce the release of our newest free ebook, Windows 10 IT Pro Essentials Support Secrets (ISBN 9781509302802), by Ed Bott.

Download standard PDF

Download mobile PDF

ePub and Mobi for Kindle formats will be available soon.

Introduction

This ebook is for anyone whose responsibilities include training people to use Windows 10.

That group includes full-time professional trainers, of course, but it also includes IT pros and those brave souls who staff the help desk in corporations. Most of all, it includes the incredibly large population of people who have earned a reputation for being “the person who knows Windows.”

With that knowledge comes a seemingly endless stream of questions from friends, family, and coworkers. As Windows 10 moves into its second full year and begins to take over an increasing share of the installed base of PCs, many of those questions are going to begin “How do I…”

That’s where this ebook comes in. My goal here is to introduce the building blocks of Windows 10 to you in a way that can help you answer those questions quickly. It also offers the kind of information you need to go one step further, offering the kind of extended details about how Windows 10 works that might, just might, answer that next question before it’s even asked.

I’m grateful to the developers and designers at Microsoft who are building Windows 10, for giving me an operating system that’s fun to write about. I’d also like to thank Microsoft Press, which gave me complete editorial independence for this project. Every word in this book comes from my personal experience. I hope you find it useful.

I encourage you to share your feedback about this book directly with me. Email your comments to me at

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”