Computer and printer connection problem

来源: joeyli 2016-03-16 11:58:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1205 bytes)

Thank you so much in advance for your input.

Printer: Hp Laserjet 5N

Computer: HP pavilion

Operating system: Win 10

The printer is old, but it works fine.  I used parallel cable to connect the printer to my old laptop Acer 5610.  It was working fine.  Now I have a new laptop HP pavilion running win 10.  When I connected the printer with the new laptop using the same parallel cable, the computer has the msg "USB device not recognized."

It seems HP does not support many old printers and scanners anymore.  Is there any way to make my printer work?  I have been hoping to make thing work since I am actually interested in the area.  I used to help people with simple installations and simple problems, even though I am not that good.

If there is not any solution, which printer would you recommend?  I don't print a lot, maybe 10 pages a month.  So I want to find a cheap one.  If the refill is expensive, it should not bother me since I am unlikely to replace the ink soon.

Thanks again,

所有跟帖: 

Black and white is good enough. -joeyli- 给 joeyli 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2016 postreply 11:59:15

神奇的WIN10,插个并口的打印机线能检测到USB设备不识别!不过你有几个可选项 -Oneshotkill- 给 Oneshotkill 发送悄悄话 (450 bytes) () 03/16/2016 postreply 12:16:09

试下USB 2 LPT adapter -hot_powerz- 给 hot_powerz 发送悄悄话 hot_powerz 的博客首页 (392 bytes) () 03/16/2016 postreply 15:00:38

好好的network port放着不用,却打USB转换注意? -味苦- 给 味苦 发送悄悄话 味苦 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2016 postreply 20:22:42

N系列应该支持网络,把它配置成网络链接,不要直接连线电脑 -barcap- 给 barcap 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/17/2016 postreply 04:48:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”