电脑趣事

来源: 林贝卡 2008-06-04 07:49:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (18872 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 林贝卡 ] 在 2008-06-04 15:06:32 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

450) this.width=450}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }" align="baseline" border="0" />

I am a kind of dumb woman when it comes to computer and directions. While I am driving, I depend on my GPS. When I first came to Wenxuecity in May, 2006, all I know was how to type on the computer. I had no clues how to post songs and pictures. With net friends' help, I finally figured out how. I am really slow in learning computer stuffs. They are all Greek to me. All those codes drive me crazy. I admire net friends pretty musical posts which are fantastic.

Whenever I have computer problems, my boys often come to my rescue. My 12 years old Cisco is our family "computer wizard." He takes care of all my electrical related items. He connected our family desktops and laptops with a wireless G. Router. He upgraded his dad's old desktops and laptops to Window XP so that all the kids can have their own computers. Even my neighbours can get on the internet by the wireless G. Router

By the way, Cisco also loves music. He constantly upgrades his musical media players: from mp3, to mp4 and finally iPod. Daniel and Tony like music, too. They are using Cisco's mp3 and mp4 since Cisco has upgraded his media player to iPod. lol...

Tell you what? My 6 years old Tony gives me some computer tips once in a while. I am blessed to have cute, smart and heathy kids. I am proud of them. They are all doing really well in school. Each of them have their own talents. They'll learn much more than I'll never know.

450) this.width=450}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }" align="baseline" border="0" />

My little boy Daniel once asked me:" Mommy, who is going to help you when we all will leave home for college someday?"
" Still you guys. I can call you and send you e-mails" I told him.
"But what if you are unable to reach us sometimes, what are you going to do? " said Daniel.
"Then I have to call the tech support . " I answered.

Speaking of tech support , here are two jokes from China Daily for you all to enjoy.

1. Humor: A Deleted File

Caller: I deleted a file from my PC last week. And I have just realised that I need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks, will I have my file back again?

2. Humor: Right-Click On The Open Desktop

Tech Support: I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop.
Customer: OK.
Tech Support: Did you get a pop-up menu?.
Customer: No.
Tech Support: OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?
Customer: No.
Tech Support: OK, Ms. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?
Customer: Sure. You told me to write 'click' and I wrote 'click'.

(Templet: autumn)

450) this.width=450" />

Rebecca Lin 2008 Spring In USA

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
•  Full Steam Ahead & Spin Doctor
•  Piano Try To Remember
•  吉他曲阿兰费兹协奏曲
•  钢琴曲黄昏
•  英语多项选择题

所有跟帖: 

看得俺真是老眼昏花,能不能用深色的字体啊? -小分队员- 给 小分队员 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2008 postreply 13:03:38

呵呵,用火狐背景没颜色,我帮贝卡姐姐copy个纯文字版 -我稀饭捣乱- 给 我稀饭捣乱 发送悄悄话 我稀饭捣乱 的博客首页 (2618 bytes) () 06/04/2008 postreply 14:59:11

谢谢我稀饭捣乱小妹。 -林贝卡- 给 林贝卡 发送悄悄话 林贝卡 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2008 postreply 15:07:27

问好。谢谢您的建议。 -林贝卡- 给 林贝卡 发送悄悄话 林贝卡 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2008 postreply 15:10:38

羡慕贝卡姐姐有这么多人爱和关心啊,有时候我在想如果, -我稀饭捣乱- 给 我稀饭捣乱 发送悄悄话 我稀饭捣乱 的博客首页 (59 bytes) () 06/04/2008 postreply 15:01:14

问候我稀饭捣乱小妹。 -林贝卡- 给 林贝卡 发送悄悄话 林贝卡 的博客首页 (86 bytes) () 06/04/2008 postreply 15:06:06

羡慕贝卡姐姐有这么多人爱和关心啊,有时候我在想如果, -yahoobb- 给 yahoobb 发送悄悄话 yahoobb 的博客首页 (55 bytes) () 06/05/2008 postreply 05:12:51

问候yahoobb , have a nice evening. -林贝卡- 给 林贝卡 发送悄悄话 林贝卡 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/05/2008 postreply 16:31:03

You are a very smart woman. You know your shortcoming... -NaCl- 给 NaCl 发送悄悄话 (97 bytes) () 06/07/2008 postreply 06:52:52

Thank you so much for your messages. -林贝卡- 给 林贝卡 发送悄悄话 林贝卡 的博客首页 (70 bytes) () 06/08/2008 postreply 07:16:08

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”