与人斗,其乐无穷

来源: 李听 2018-03-28 23:27:35 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2734 bytes)
回答: 如果她对我有意见为什么不根我提呢FIT2018-03-28 22:18:16

为什么老毛说“与人斗,其乐无穷”?因为与人斗极具挑战性!“如果她对我有意见为什么不根我提呢?”,你为什么认为我一个陌生人能处在一个比你自己更好的位置回答这个问题呢?你如果没有琢磨人的天赋和爱好,玩职场政治自然跌跌撞撞。

具体回答你的问题:

情况1: 老板对谁都不提意见

• 原因可能是新当老板没经验,脸皮薄,有或是不会处理冲突害怕提意见
  • 老板只喜欢用胡萝卜不会用棍子,你做的好,就多给胡萝卜,不好,就饿着,等你自己想明白你怎么做的不好

情况2: 老板对别人提意见

• 老板比较委婉 1 on 1 时先说八句好话然后提了一句中性的事,最后一句是提意见了,等你回应然后挖出问题呢。你还沉浸在八句好话的飘飘然之中...
  • 别人 1 on 1 时主动问“我有什么能做的更好”,你从不问
  • 很久以前老板批评过一次,结果你情绪激动,她递了半盒纸巾给你,下班回家你闯了红灯吃了ticket,在公司脸黑了一礼拜。老板 feel bad 请教了西人文学城(Reddit, stackoverflow),结论是对女性东方人,只能积极引导(positive reinforcement),不能批评。

没有相应的天赋,琢磨人比琢磨 code 难,你琢磨不透老板是几个意思,就该直接问。给你几个模版:

1. Hi, Clair, there is something bothering me recently, can we talk?
  2. I felt really bad about the recent outages in our production environment. Crowne Plaza (company C) is really pissed at us. I am losing sleep over this and really worried about it happening again. I did some postmortem on my own and came up with a number of area of improvement. Would like to share with you and also hearing your observation and what I could have done better.
  3. 你想继续当 Lead:Clair, I really appreciate you believing in me and the last thing I want is to become a liability for you. I want to deliver on your expectations. I noticed you gave a number of tasks to Jeff. Like the day before yesterday, you asked Jeff to push the new widget code into production. You used to give this kind of assignment to me since I am local and, in your words, I always follow up with Crowne Plaza. I understand trust is earned and I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that you are afraid of me screwing it up. Am I right?

所有跟帖: 

写的很好!! -TJKL- 给 TJKL 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/28/2018 postreply 23:50:05

我老板就座我旁边,我们们桌子是连着的。 -FIT- 给 FIT 发送悄悄话 FIT 的博客首页 (262 bytes) () 03/29/2018 postreply 00:12:23

看起来你老板也不太会管理手下啊 -难兄难弟不易- 给 难兄难弟不易 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/29/2018 postreply 23:58:12

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”