This is easy to handle.

来源: ttxs_123 2014-08-05 18:12:03 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1222 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ttxs_123 ] 在 2014-08-05 18:22:31 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

You can say:

Salary is not the most important thing to me. Prospect and the working environment is more important.

Make sure you:

1). Never give a specific range. You don't know what the company's budget for the position (nowadays most company would not post the range as they want people to compelte so they can give the lowest offer), and you don't want to lose a good oppurtunity only because of $2-5K.

2). By saying the above you are telling the other side on the phone that you are flexible so this will not be a problem to move you onto the next stage(such as onsite interview).

Last advice: Don't bluff too much, whether it is on your resume or your talking with people. When you talk with people, they will make notes, and this notes(or your resume) will be passed onto the second interviewer. Even you get through the first interview, in the next round, the interviewer will grill you on these, and you will make people angry and make yourself look very bad. And like what I said before, they will hate and think you are lier and you will never get a chance with this interviewer.

所有跟帖: 

To be honest, everything on my resume is true. Probably i am too -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (457 bytes) () 08/05/2014 postreply 18:55:25

给自己定个合理的价儿。。 -豆子学院- 给 豆子学院 发送悄悄话 (822 bytes) () 08/06/2014 postreply 05:43:50

好建议!谢谢我会 -sportwoman- 给 sportwoman 发送悄悄话 sportwoman 的博客首页 (78 bytes) () 08/06/2014 postreply 08:10:31

把自己当猪肉卖, 哈哈! -SwiperTheFox- 给 SwiperTheFox 发送悄悄话 SwiperTheFox 的博客首页 (21 bytes) () 08/07/2014 postreply 19:13:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”