Well, it depends. For companies that with certain size, most lik

来源: 2014-07-25 18:39:59 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
can only get the HR phone number, and they will really hate you if you call them. Even if you get the hiring manager's phone, he/she would probably hate you as well---he/she probably is very busy and really doesn't want to be bothered, he/she would prefer a senior team member to screen/check you before he/she talks to you.

If you have friend that works for the hiring manager and your friend has credits with him, you should ask your fiend to recommend you and pass your resume directly to the hiring manager. This is the best way.

The second choice is that you work with a credible head hunter. A good head hunter has many personal relations with many important people. If this head hunter would like to take your case, you already succeed 80%. He/she would not only get you a good position with good attention from some senior management people, but also get you a very good salary---trust me, I benefited from head hunters a lot, and now I only work with 2 head hunters when I want to look for a new job.