回复:工作中要搞明白一件事,也是首要的一件事

来源: 面包会有地 2014-07-01 13:03:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1480 bytes)

The story is: The boss`s boss, had a very good idea and she wanted to implement it very much.

A, on one hand, he is not too good at that, on the other hand, if the idea becomes product, he will lose many his resources or at least needs share his resources with others. So, he gave this or that kind of questions to his supervisor, all in all, to verify that idea is not realistic or need waiting. And the boss partly believed them, partly not.

Then, maybe also under certain pressure, his boss began to import people who they thought to be able to do it but as I know, all failed, all left, either fired or change to other places. The main reason, none of the people have the skill really needed by the job, the one who decided that was A, he is the only one who has a little bit that skill but was thought as an expert.  

The main reason is she is kind of not  be able to be without him in work, so she pretended nothing happened or sometimes even joined him to delay the process.  I think those must because he always could find all kinds of reasons to her.

Now it is my turn. It is just like kind of joke.

When I sometimes tried to imply her something, for example "Why this project has not be done when it was such a good idea", she said "Because we had only A".

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:工作中要搞明白一件事,也是首要的一件事 -小谋- 给 小谋 发送悄悄话 小谋 的博客首页 (143 bytes) () 07/01/2014 postreply 13:15:02

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!