回复:这什么公司啊?

来源: 数据分析 2014-04-23 14:25:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1704 bytes)
回答: 这什么公司啊?数据分析2014-04-23 14:07:27
对于比较传统的公司来说,这个是out of line,因为标准政策是“不准要钱”(No solicitation)。However, nothing is for sure。曾经工作的公司是非常传统的大公司,号称是只要在那里生存过的人 can walk on any land of mines (这句话最好不翻译,原汁原味最传神)。俺在该公司还干过这种事:映川大地震时,率先要求公司捐款,而且请求公司内的一个臭名昭著的主管推动和协调(那个是想给他找麻烦,添堵)  -- 公司没法,最终好象是以corp的名义捐了十万,正儿八经从预算里出的 -- recorded in accounting book 。

这个事儿还有后记,在另外一个场所,由于重组需要考虑提拔俺做exective,有各种测试是,其中一个测试是:某部门一员工收到捐款请求,那么该是公司出呢,还是公司背后的基金出呢?俺的回答是这样的:

Personally I follow the policy of "No Solicitation". However, I would update myself to the current policy of this corp. In general, any solicitation addressed to any single employee should be re-addressed to a corp. office, in my understanding, that is an office in charge of public relations, or community relations.

Nevertheless, today I did not bring my handbook of public relations, therefore I cannot look up for an exact answer, in any case, I would call the attention of a superior office for advice.

Guess what? -- All guys in the office laughed out, and one of them said: "I follow the policy of No Solicitation, although I do request donation".

所有跟帖: 

你是足球健将吧? -又当爹来又当妈- 给 又当爹来又当妈 发送悄悄话 又当爹来又当妈 的博客首页 (66 bytes) () 04/24/2014 postreply 07:17:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!