回复:和加拿大人打交道

来源: 秀山 2014-04-22 12:19:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1509 bytes)
回答: 和加拿大人打交道努力高兴2014-04-18 13:28:14

博主的结论是不公正的.

加拿大很多组织和公司参与国际合作项目都得到国际社会的好评和认可, 至少被认为是 "nice", "reasonable". 一些组织给加拿大人以较高的评价.

从博主的文章看, 显然是交流上的问题. (1) The line manager on board has concerns or questions about the project and try to fully understand the project. This is absolutely right. Helping him understand the project and demonstrating and selling what you have on your side is something you can do to benefit both sides. You mentioned due to the unnecessary involvement of the line manager, the project has delayed a few weeks. That means your project does require the line manager's involvement, otherwise that would not happen. (2) The Canadian team even reported your incompetence. This has gone too too far. Where is your communication??? No body can make such point without enough supporting evidence. Did you discuss this with anyone afterwards?

表现交流和沟通的领力, 建立良好的业内声誉. Everyone wants people to remember him/her after a project, especially if the project is done by people from multiple countries. All industry leaders pay high attention to this.

我建议博主有机会和那些加拿大人多接触, 大家从不同国家来, 能在一个项目上工作, 也是挺难得的.

By the way, I have been living in Canada for quite a few years and sometimes I proudly claim I am Canadian.

所有跟帖: 

真心感谢您的回复!给我很多启发。 -努力高兴- 给 努力高兴 发送悄悄话 (6 bytes) () 04/22/2014 postreply 14:03:44

Hope you can build the leadership when it is needed. -秀山- 给 秀山 发送悄悄话 秀山 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/22/2014 postreply 16:21:46

你用“与加拿大人打交道”做题目,未免有 -Miranda0318- 给 Miranda0318 发送悄悄话 (372 bytes) () 04/22/2014 postreply 16:24:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”