Sophistication – in English!

来源: 数据分析 2014-04-22 11:11:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1522 bytes)
回答: 回复:应该给前老板打电话吗?victorian2014-04-22 10:13:12
Sophistication – in English!

亲爱的,这是一个关于“老练”(sophistication)的极佳的例子。老板显然混的不错,又要招兵买马了嘛,好现象!更好的现象是:以前跟他混的不错,瞧瞧人家,这话说得多“老练”,字字珠矶啊,俺一字不漏地抄一下:

“We are adding staff, and moving people around in the office, and 。。。. I have fond memories of the old gang.”

短短几句,信息清楚(We are adding staff – 公司生意有发展;and moving people around – 其本人也升了官加了权; I have fond memories of the old gang – 他对过去的老伙计的能干和忠诚满意,如果把他们重新招入麾下对他是最有利的)。

而且,还态度谦躬,行为得体,可进可退(I have fond memories of the old gang – 先看看这帮混小子的反应,有那混得好的不屑于回去重新给他捧臭脚,那也没事,大把的college kids还没地儿去哪,招几个训练训练也行,要求又不高。。。)。

人精啊:),可是要想混出点门道,不学着点人精行吗?(和平年代,又是机会主义国家,又不是搞阶级斗争 – 那个搞法就不一样: “十亿人民,不斗行吗?”)。

好了,言归正传: This is a great chance to learn sophistication: never turn around a SMILING FACE! (And never bite a FEEDING HAND). And, if that woman had been me, she would respond in a way like:

I am really flattered – I'm so glad I performed that well! I also have very fond memories about my boss, is there anything I can do for you this time? (and move one from there... go get the job):)

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for your reply! You are right about my ex boss. But shou -victorian- 给 victorian 发送悄悄话 victorian 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/22/2014 postreply 11:26:46

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!