回复:回复:move on - 再有一问.

来源: qtwen 2014-04-04 13:24:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1340 bytes)
回答: 回复:move on - 再有一问.qtwen2014-04-04 13:01:36
Actually surprisely, beign honest is the best way out. Of course, in your case, one has to choose the right words. You can not complain about bad boss, micro-management, etc, etc.

Maybe this is what I'd say:

For company Y, the reason I left is, company X offered me a tremedous respobsibilities and opportunity (report to CIO directly). That was a huge temptation. Looking back, I should have resist that temptation, but unfortuately as a human being, I was not wise enough and courageous enough to resist that temptation. So basically I made a mistake;

And that mistake directly leads me to my situation in company X. I was put in a postion that was beyond my imagination. I had to function as one-man-for-everything (bla-bla-bla...) even though I was completely new to the business. I have been doing my best to date, but unfortunately I just can not save the ship all by myself. I've made a mistake, and I've learned my lesson.

======

anyway, BS along that line... Point is, you have to take some responsibility/blame to look like sincere and honest. The key point is to spin the negative into positive, not an easy task, but not completely out of reach.

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

Agree with you. You are a good coach! -GeSheng- 给 GeSheng 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/04/2014 postreply 14:02:06

thanks, this reason to explain makes sense and it is actually -spotting- 给 spotting 发送悄悄话 (246 bytes) () 04/04/2014 postreply 14:12:19

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”