Right. It really depends on each individuals.

来源: ffppyy 2013-08-08 22:38:59 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1454 bytes)
回答: 老中也有喜欢老中的adada2013-08-08 16:00:19
I have been interviewing more than one candidate per week on average in the past year. There are people of many ethnic groups who are good in hard skills, but you decided to give a No.  If the candidate would be your team member, it should be somebody you want to work with. If the candidate would report to you, it should be somebody you think who is able to deliver and not cause trouble.  If the candidate would be your boss, it is somebody you want to work for.  Otherwise, you have to say no.  Interviewing is very hard, especially on the personality part.  You have to make a judgement call after talking with him/her for 30 ~ 45 minutes.  You have to make the decision if you can afford a false-positive more than a false-positive, or vice versa.  

If there are two approximately equally qualified candiates, and one is Chinese and the other is not, I would prefer the Chinese. Otherwise, I would pick the stronger one.  

I have to admit there are many Chinese who have some distorted behaviors towards their fellow Chinese.  They are tame and timid like a little lamb when interacting with non-Chinese colleagues, but behave very stubborn, non-cooperative, even non-professional towards Chinese colleagues.  After many years, you can tell some of it from a candidate.  It is still a judgement call. There are definitely some wrong calls. 
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”