再求建议 If I should follow up 谢谢

来源: appleandgrape 2013-05-19 14:13:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1195 bytes)
Started my first interview with hiring director and manager (two ppl) on early Apirl. One week later, interviewed by 4 future coworkers. On the third week, I was asked for reference. I gave three professional references (all of them are from work 6 years ago). I was asked for a direct supervisor within last 5 years and I gave one with my last company (call it A) which is in the different industry from what I am applying for (call it B).  most of my career are in the same industry with company B which I am applying. then I was asked again to provide a reference from the most recent company within the same industry wth B. I told them I lost connection with my boss but offered to find a director from other areas (not my boss, I do not want my boss to be my reference) whom I worked closely on many projects within the past 5 years and I was told OK.. I gave last Tueday(3/14). 

My question is if I should ask for their decision (maybe offer to provide more information) or just wait for a answer?  Out of job for a while and really want to get this offer, also this is most close one.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

可以跟你的hiring manager沟通一下,表示你的兴趣,询问还有什么材料你可以提供的,你 -Manymore- 给 Manymore 发送悄悄话 Manymore 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 14:18:32

同意 -狮城雷锋- 给 狮城雷锋 发送悄悄话 狮城雷锋 的博客首页 (126 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 20:59:37

接着找下一家,别再想这事。 -sigma- 给 sigma 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 14:56:02

谢谢 -appleandgrape- 给 appleandgrape 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/19/2013 postreply 18:51:01

需要不断地联系. -nyachost- 给 nyachost 发送悄悄话 (437 bytes) () 05/20/2013 postreply 20:13:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”