I was in same situations before

来源: 天蝎 2013-03-31 23:47:36 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (899 bytes)
回答: 回复:何时辞职最好?Itisfate2013-03-31 20:41:02

One time, the new company offered me a sign-on bonus to compensate my potential bonus.

The other time, the new company couldn't offer the sign-on bonus, but luckily I was able to negotiate a later start date (2 months after the offer date), so I didn't have to miss ~10K ESPP/RSU profit.

Not sure how much your bonus will be, for 2~3K, I'd say forget it.  For more than 5K, if you don't care to burn the bridge with the old company,take a vacation from 4/22~5/3, and give notice thru email once you receive the bonus. Take some days off from the new company in week 5/6 and go back to old company for job transfer and exit interview...

don't know your position, but make sure your company has no policy against you doing so...

2 weeks notice is always nice, but you have to do the best for you and your family.

所有跟帖: 

回复:I was in same situations before -Itisfate- 给 Itisfate 发送悄悄话 (597 bytes) () 04/01/2013 postreply 19:09:20

it's hard to play all sides, so you have to make your own judgem -天蝎- 给 天蝎 发送悄悄话 (169 bytes) () 04/01/2013 postreply 22:11:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”