且想一想what the affected parties are doing/thinking now

来源: 打字慢 2013-02-23 13:27:48 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1496 bytes)

Your boss: this guy finally exposed group N's incompetency. F must repect my request more seriously in the future. My boss didn't appear too upset after I told him that acted along.

F: all eyes on me. What should I do first? How do I fix the problem, how do I avert this big PR chaos?

VP above F: shit. Do I sacrifice F, if so, who do I use?

SVP: I better get group N's work taken care of, before this affects the IPO and it goes to the CEO. After this, I need to talk to this If I can not be sure enough of his loyalty, he will need to leave as soon as I can make it appear fair if not gracefully.

Now what remains? Unless group N goes under a manager that is friendly to you, you will get polite reponse from that group for a while. Then you will be treated unfriendly by them, making your life harder. So if you can stay till your IPO shares vest, cash them and leave. 

My imagination. Trying to be entertaining.

所有跟帖: 

My guess: F will be let go first. To be entertaining too.~~ -Marie1- 给 Marie1 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/23/2013 postreply 13:32:33

回复:My guess: F will be let go first. To be entertaining too.~~ -打字慢- 给 打字慢 发送悄悄话 (147 bytes) () 02/23/2013 postreply 13:35:59

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”