just read today... very right.. top CAP from your writing..:)

来源: sisbio 2012-01-22 12:17:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1590 bytes)

ERP report is the key, 

If implementation and programming right, CPA should be ok.

But, honestly, developer with well knowledgeo of accounting/AR/AP is few, hard to find.

I have seen a project related with GE Finance payment process.... GE finance is a kind of credit card, but it is not credit. Customer apply GE Finance card, that once sales order created, will book credit (1)for this customer in ERP system and debit(2) for GE bridge account at the first stage. 

When sales order deliveried, then debit(3) back from customer and credit(4) to GE customer account, at the same time it should book credit(5) side at GE bridge account, and debit(6) to revenue ledger account. That means customer didn't have credit in ERP system, but GE Finance as a customer will be booked to be debit side, clear bridge account, and booked money into Revenue...

Then company can ask GE funding back, once GE approval that authorization code, funding will be settled to offset that GE customer account and giving that credit back, then revenue and cash ledger account to be balance finally..

Doesn't matter how CAP repeat 10 times, developer just couldn't understand it:)

And programming result is still credit customer even though customer already got invoiced sales order(item)... so wonderful, you as customer, got item, still have cash in that vendor company.. is that happy:))))

I am developer, and saw other consulting firm silly developer's work.. feel very very funny when I saw that CPA face.... 

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”