good sign or bad sign

来源: curiousGeorge2 2010-11-02 16:28:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (827 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ curiousGeorge2 ] 在 2010-11-02 17:31:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I work for a company which was hit badly by the financial crisis. My boss recently kept asking me about my current and future projects, even though I submit a work plan every three weeks.This had not happened before. After investigating a little bit, I found out not everyone in my group was asked about their projects. Also recently the company has laid off a few people in the recent weeks, and I heard there is a corporate review.

I have quite a few internal customers, I tried hard to please them and they in general like my work. But because of the bad situation of the company, my most important client had left the company. Now I am getting worried.

It seems to me all the signs are bad and I should look for another job. What do you think?

所有跟帖: 

If you feel concerned, would it hurt if you look for new opportu -am_blessed- 给 am_blessed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2010 postreply 18:14:56

opportunities? Just in case. -am_blessed- 给 am_blessed 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2010 postreply 18:15:42

thanks. -curiousGeorge2- 给 curiousGeorge2 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2010 postreply 18:23:13

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”