In that case, i think you should get out of there

来源: fcxj 2010-02-26 07:54:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1134 bytes)
回答: looks like everybody knows exactly what you dofcxj2010-02-25 09:42:13
1. company is too small, there is no other opportunity for your career. If it was a large one, you might consider to transfer to othe department, but it's not.
You can not work for other people in the same company as the lady will get real mad if you do so, also get mad at the person who you will report to. Nobody dares to steal you from her. So it's a dead end.

2. Not quite familiar with your industry and your function. But i would think there are planty bio company, needs communication professional. If you look outside the box, just use the experience to build up your resume, (do make it look good) and you can work in a bigger company with more responsibilities.

3. Try to learn as much as possible from your boss. She has the job security thing. She doesnt want to train you. But try to learn the way she talks to external client, govement, try to get more contact with her contacts, etc..... Try to learn her thought process when she manage a project, etc.

That's all I could think about. it's experience. Dont give too much hope on your boss. I dont see any career for you under her roof

所有跟帖: 

thanks -taoqibao- 给 taoqibao 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 04/29/2010 postreply 07:10:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”