There are different ways to deal with a bully co-worker

来源: Guendawen 2010-02-24 13:55:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1242 bytes)
回答: 听上去你是 technical lead,Guendawen2010-02-24 13:27:41
The best way would be keeping it professional. As long as you can get your work done, then ignore his attitude. If it is too much to stand, at least try to find out if his attitude is universal, or only to you. Never get into a fight with the guy, that would never help a new comer. Try to form a good relationship with other members. Make other people feel you are there to help, not to compete. (Honestly, many people see newcomer as a threat :)

Your last resort is to bring it up to your boss. Be specific about how his action delaying your progress, without mentioning any personal feelings, ( such as he did not respect me, etc. ) The risk here is, your boss may feel you are not capable enough to handle a tough crowd.

Another choice is to 晾着他, keep him out of your loop.
If you are the lead, then major projects should be handled by you. You can assign less interesting job to the bully member and consulting him nothing. Over time, he would realize it is not in his interests to make you his enemy. But you need to do it in a subtle way, and leave him no chance to complain to your boss.

Be happy, any touch situation in life is a great chance to mature your skills. At least, that's how I see it.

所有跟帖: 

I agree, any touch situation in life is a great chance to mature -liangban- 给 liangban 发送悄悄话 (465 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 16:21:26

回复:There are different ways to deal with a bully co-worker -风飘- 给 风飘 发送悄悄话 (8 bytes) () 02/24/2010 postreply 17:40:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”