我学电子工程的,是不是真的要学programming才能找到工作呀

来源: 叫我戴硕就好 2010-02-09 16:04:37 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1027 bytes)
hi all, im currently an undergraduate majoring in ee at u of i and planning to graduate this decem. I been going to career fairs in the past couple wks。 i have a concentration in radio frequency, however a lot of the companies who are in the rf business require their employees to be us citizens, but i only have greencard, won't become a citizen until this october.
While i was at the career fair, i saw a tons of companies looking for ppl who know how to program. As an ee major, i took java during my freshmen yr, however, unlike riding a bike or driving a car, programming is one of those things that if u don't use it, u are going to forget it. Because I still have one more semester left at u of i, im wondering do i really really have to learn, for example, C++, to be able to find a job. I was originally planning to take wireless communication system next semester, but after going to the career fair, im not sure if learning more about stuff in rf will become beneficial to me in terms of finding a job.

所有跟帖: 

军工企业吧?好职位,真羡慕EE -u_boat- 给 u_boat 发送悄悄话 (10 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:11:13

find a intern position in the filed you are planning to work -吃糖?- 给 吃糖? 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:21:19

EE in u of i is the top 3 in US!!! You should be able to find a -期待~- 给 期待~ 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:33:33

You should be able to find a EE job -期待~- 给 期待~ 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:34:10

学工程不会编程,那就得会做实验,实验一般研究生做的多 -猪胖子- 给 猪胖子 发送悄悄话 猪胖子 的博客首页 (34 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 16:55:44

RF has great future, why even bother w/ programming job? -tank- 给 tank 发送悄悄话 (296 bytes) () 02/09/2010 postreply 17:49:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”