回复:请大家指点: 我在这公司还能混下去吗?

来源: RenZaiNJ 2010-02-03 18:36:55 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1241 bytes)
Cannot predict whether you can stay or should leave.
You are not alone in this - many people have in the similar situation.
1. Keeping in mind that not all deadline, e.g. deployment, can be meet. Lessons: if you know there is delay, make sure to inform all parties about it and make a point to tell every one YOU ARE DOING THE BEST YOU CAN.
2. Emotionally distant yourself from the situation - take a couple of days off or a vacation if possible. If none is possible, vente it out to a shrink. Things will look very diffeent afterwards. Bottom line; watch out for yourself, remind yourself that you are in this by yourself. Every one has their own agenda, it is NOT about you no matter what they do. Do not loss your faith - every one knows what is going on, no bosses, big boss, A and B boss. Keep a postive attitude and keep professional communication with every one.
3. Do not ask if "I can stay in this job", ask "have I done the best I can to protect myself". If the answer is yes, ask "what do I get from this bad situation" - income, experience or other etc. If you still have some thing to gain from it, stick on. If there is nothing for you, just hang on until you can leave for a better job.
Hope this helps.

所有跟帖: 

回复:回复:请大家指点: 我在这公司还能混下去吗? -julie116- 给 julie116 发送悄悄话 (12 bytes) () 02/10/2010 postreply 15:56:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”