Any suggestions?

来源: mcsquare 2010-02-01 14:32:06 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1064 bytes)
I was interviewed by the hiring manager without going through the HR. Honestly, my backgound is not a perfect match to the position, but I have no problem to do the job. Now the HR asked me about my work status and requested all my immigration docs (my 485 is pending with 140 approved more than 1 and half years). I know they want to compare my PERM to the current job functions, which I think it won't be a problem. After many emails, the HR asked me to confirm my last job description and sent me an email to tell me to continue to search for my PERM docs and at the meantime, he will send my resume to the HR department to make sure if I am a good fit. Is there anything wrong? Why does the HR want to send my resume to the HR again? Might they want to against the hiring manager? Actually, I did not meet the hiring manager yet. She is a Chinese too. I am afraid that this will bring some negative effect to the hiring manager. I really don't want the hiring manager to get trouble because of my application. Should I withdraw my application at this time?

所有跟帖: 

Am I overreactive? -mcsquare- 给 mcsquare 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/01/2010 postreply 15:45:58

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”