Not a big deal and don't worry too much

来源: Kaolin007 2010-02-01 12:15:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1264 bytes)
Everyone fails sometimes at work. You are not exceptional. I suggest that you just suck it up and move on!!

Why it is not a big deal? - I don't think you will be fired or something like that based on your story. I think you survived, and that's most important...

How to deal with it? - First, don't blame anybody but yourself. Don't blame Boss A, cause he did what he needs to do. Don't blame Boss B, cause the bad communication between you and him is mainly caused by you. Don't blame team B, cause they don't really need to help you if you did not ask for help. Blame yourself for bad communications all throughout.

Second, improve your technical skills as well as, more importantly, communication skills. Report your work plan, progress, issues, suggestions, and results to both A & B. Ask sincerely for help in group B and try to get alone with others.

Third, tell yourself that there is no politics in your work place (even there is in reality). You are not ready yet to play games, so just pretend there is no such game. Your mindset needs to focus on your work and your communication skills, not the relationship between others, especially the two bosses. It's none of your business!!!

Hope this helps a little.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”