We are on the same boat!

来源: MyID89 2009-11-19 10:02:02 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1606 bytes)
I feel your pain!

Almost two years now after my hu*****and got laid off!

Now I just leave him alone because I am trying to give myself a break.

I am trying to focus on the well beings of my children and my own career, not to focus on his career since he just had no idea at this time.

He wasn't do anything for the first half year after the layoff. Then he tried at least three things, but decided nothing was right for him. He just told me that it is very hard to find the right direction to go. He is still wondering around. He is in his middle age, but acts like my teenage boy. I guess that he did not have any choice when he was young, so he decide to make it up now.

Now, he decide to be a waiter in a restaurant to earn some money for his children's holiday gifts. I think this is good for him. Let him do whatever he wants to do. After many years of hard working, this should be a good time to rethink our life. There are always ups or downs in our whole life. What we can do is accept it, and do what we can do.

Do not feel too much pressure. There are 1/5 people in USA do not have enough food to put on their table. We can survive. The good thing for my hu*****and is that he is positive, not worry about money, he is planning to take out his 401K to do his own business if he can find a good one. I did not say anything even I know this is a really bad idea and I worried about his retirement. On the other hand, I always remember that we did not have anything when we just got here.

Be positive and be patient!!

Best wishes for you!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”