how to deal with those teammates just taking your credits

来源: LAquestion100 2009-08-07 23:45:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3447 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ LAquestion100 ] 在 2009-08-08 23:02:56 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Feel very very sad. Don't know what to do. Please help!

I posted my story here a while ago. My story is this:
I worked in a small group (manager A -indian) in a pharmaceutical company. My manager did very bad job. So the company laid him off, but let him stay for another half yr, now only one more month left.

I was assigned as a project biostatistican for a project at the beginning of the yr. teammember B-another inidan was assigned as a leading programmer in this project. While I was doing all the statistical parts, I was also creating all the templates for Tables and Listings. I noticed B did not do his sas codes (Since this is my first project, I did not know who should be responsible for the sas codes for the Tables). I then created all the codes. Once I was done, at the time to present to top levels, my manager A asked B to do the show case. B nataurally took all the codes from me, and later claimed his ownerships on them. According to his statement, I am only the development of the codes. He is the final production of the codes. But, this is not the end of the story. Gradually, my manager A moved all the statistical parts to teammember C. C tried to show contributions on the project, and wrote an amendment of what I did, which is a long long report-- copy entire paragraph from mine, and then revised just one sentence in that paragraph--really only wording. Besides, there are two statistics parts got changed:
1) one is technically wrong done by C. I talked with C. C insists its's right. So far, nobody noticed the mistake yet.
2) another one is that one advance analysis is deleted, which was proposed on the orginal protocol. C simply deleted it--of course with A's permission. This is questioned recently by top level why it was not done. For this, C begged me a wk again not to against her in future meetings once it is questioned again. Meantime, A called me back to this project, and assigned me to finish this left part. (Since from May till two wks ago, I was completely kicked out from this project. The company holds celebration on the success of the project. I was not invited.A, B and C used all my works to take all the credits.On the contrary, A few months ago, when A, B, C had problems, A simply called me in, and started to blame me till one day, I could not take anymore, and fight back with A....) Overall, I did all the jobs for this project. But, nobody (outside of my group) knows I did it.

Ironically,I am doing another project now,repeating exactly the same story... I really do not want B and C take any more advantage from me again. Today, B suddenly found out I created all the sas codes. He asked me to post them to the public area as developer---which implies he'll use all my codes acting as a production programmer. I tried to use some excuses to reject B: codes are not ready, many mistakes, I'll post them later... But B said this area is for development, mistakes are allowed. Noboday can change the codes...Obvious, He wants to take my codes asap--shameless!!!. What shall I do in this situation? ...Shall I go to ask top level to clarify the job assignments? such as: as biostatistician, what job I am supposed to finish; as programmers, what they should do?

Our new manager is also coming 2 wks later. My manager A right now try to be nice to everyone.

Many Many thanks!! sorry my chinese typing iv very very bad...

所有跟帖: 

You -goyo- 给 goyo 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 00:01:53

Of course you should fight back!!! -goyo- 给 goyo 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 00:09:37

Just stall it. If it's not your job then ignor it. -achicod- 给 achicod 发送悄悄话 (360 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 03:42:20

回复:how to deal with those teammates just taking your credits -LAquestion100- 给 LAquestion100 发送悄悄话 (1245 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 07:33:36

did he remove your name from the code? -goyo- 给 goyo 发送悄悄话 (53 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 08:30:22

回复:回复:how to deal with those teammates just taking your credits -happy_camper- 给 happy_camper 发送悄悄话 (761 bytes) () 08/10/2009 postreply 11:55:37

my suggestion... -HappyNow?!- 给 HappyNow?! 发送悄悄话 HappyNow?! 的博客首页 (251 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 07:44:25

在没有分清楚责任的时候,不要抢着做事情. -goyo- 给 goyo 发送悄悄话 (457 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 08:27:12

还有 -goyo- 给 goyo 发送悄悄话 (142 bytes) () 08/08/2009 postreply 08:40:29

回复:how to deal with those teammates just taking your credits -心荷- 给 心荷 发送悄悄话 (329 bytes) () 08/09/2009 postreply 16:09:18

在俺这儿,pdf file 有COPY RIGHT PROTECTED的含义。 -南门野菜- 给 南门野菜 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2009 postreply 08:05:41

回复:how to deal with those teammates just taking your credits -骑着摩托的猪- 给 骑着摩托的猪 发送悄悄话 (168 bytes) () 08/13/2009 postreply 22:49:51

回复:回复:how to deal with those teammates just taking your credits -骑着摩托的猪- 给 骑着摩托的猪 发送悄悄话 (250 bytes) () 08/13/2009 postreply 22:54:12

回复:I work exactly in the same industry ... -留得青山在- 给 留得青山在 发送悄悄话 (549 bytes) () 08/16/2009 postreply 02:29:27

回复:how to deal with those teammates just taking your credits -逍遥隐士- 给 逍遥隐士 发送悄悄话 逍遥隐士 的博客首页 (502 bytes) () 08/19/2009 postreply 13:09:50

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”