need advice

来源: Cathy_Bay 2009-07-07 05:56:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1112 bytes)
My company is going through a ground-breaking re-org. Under this re-org, the group I am working in will be part of a big service group, though we are not providing any service. the structure of budget for this big service group is not clear yet. But friend from finance dept told me that this grop basically will not have or very little budget for its own projects. Their expenses basically will be covered by other big groups using the service. Thus, the funding issue I am facing now become even mroe difficult to get over. Now I know some other people within the company in other big groups who are very interested in my project. The project was originally started here by myself in my current group, which I am really fed up by now and want to leave so badly.

My question is: Is there any chance that I can persuade people in other group to take my project away into their group (which will fit the new structure of the company) and naturally i will move with this project? those people are in high level management but they do have very good relaitonship with the big boss running my current group.

所有跟帖: 

那要看别人对你的project有多大的兴趣了。 -sigma- 给 sigma 发送悄悄话 (41 bytes) () 07/07/2009 postreply 07:10:19

At this stage -cathy_Bay- 给 cathy_Bay 发送悄悄话 (26 bytes) () 07/07/2009 postreply 10:01:43

友情提示一下啊, ground-breaking reorg? 听着不太妙啊。。 -sunnylily789- 给 sunnylily789 发送悄悄话 (35 bytes) () 07/07/2009 postreply 12:59:08

some small scale since last thanksgiving -Cathy_Bay- 给 Cathy_Bay 发送悄悄话 (79 bytes) () 07/07/2009 postreply 17:25:48

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!