What can be done in this situation

来源: LAquestion100 2009-07-06 10:22:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (697 bytes)
My boss is an indian and did very bad job as a manager. He was laid off, but allowed to stay for another 3 more months. He is very mean to me for some reasons (I don't know why). i notice he is taking all of my projects away, and gives to his favorates in the team. I am only left one. What can I do? What does he want on me? How to pretect myself? I don't think he has power to fire anybody right now. Last time, I had an intensive fight with him for his unfairness treatment to me. he seems back off a bit. (I guess he is concerned I'll go to HR, so his package may be affected). But, I know he'll do as much as he could to hurt me. He did the similar things to two of my privous coworkers.

所有跟帖: 

Report to authority. -jill08- 给 jill08 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2009 postreply 10:49:18

3 months is short, just waiting -龙少爷- 给 龙少爷 发送悄悄话 龙少爷 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2009 postreply 14:53:13

I would talk this to HR or his boss -dropinto- 给 dropinto 发送悄悄话 dropinto 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2009 postreply 16:52:37

you may write him an email stating the facts. -jhnn- 给 jhnn 发送悄悄话 jhnn 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/07/2009 postreply 00:18:26

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”