回复:Have you ever thought

来源: trustatwork 2009-06-27 10:29:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1179 bytes)
1. Before he became our acting mgr, we complained about our title and salary. Right after he became our acting mgr, I told me I needed his help on adjusting titles and salary. He told he would definitely help me out because we are in the same boat and he understood.

No he is absolutely not the kind of person who would let others grow faster than him. I felt we were in different path. He wants to be a mgr, but I was happy being an IC. Therefore I just thought this would be a good opportunity for me. Never thought that he might not like it.

2. He can't work with the Inidan guy. The indian guy is very devious and has formed an alliance with his indian buddies in the company. (You can't imagine how many indians are in my company.) I am the only person in the team who can help him get things done. That is why I was confident he would help me.

3. Yes we currently have the position open. Before I reminded him of the importance of job level, he told us he was told to create a Sr. position. The default job level for the Sr. position is higher than my job code. It has always been the case in my team and other teams in the same organization.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”