这么写会比较好, 有联系信息吗

来源: 我边走边问 2009-05-28 19:37:46 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1846 bytes)
回答: What does that mean?Diva3112009-05-28 17:12:49
Dear Nice Manager,
It was my please to visit your nice company, I highly appreciate your time for interviewing me.
I feel very comfortable talk with you and other interviewers, while I was too excited at that time to give the perfect answer for some of the questions, I am more confident after the interview that I like the job, the team, the company. I looking forward to makeing contribution for the company in many coming years.
Would you please let me know when the decision is made?
Thank you very much again!

Sincerely yours,

Poor Slave

Dear HR,
It was my great pleasure to have chance visit your company, I really appreciate HR arranged this on-site interview for me. Thanks for all your helps!

From my resume, you can see that I am not that kind of person who like change job very often, therefore, when I looking for a job, I am actually looking for a career, looking for a company and a team which I will make contribution for many coming years. I am so glad that I found this company now.

I am very confident I am the best candidate for the openning position. I am very sure that I like the company, I like the job.

I want to say thanks a lot again for everything that HR has did for me. I looking forward to visit your comopany again.

Best Regards!

Sincerely,

Dear Mr. xxxxx
I am writing this letter to express my sincere thanks to you for your interviewed me today.

After the interview, I am really excited about the opportunity in your team.
I am sure that my previous many years expertise in e-learning filed will be a value asset for your team from day one. I looking forward to make contribution for the team.

Thanks a again for the interview!
I looking forward work inyour team soon.

Sincerely yours,

xxxx

所有跟帖: 

Thank you! -Diva311- 给 Diva311 发送悄悄话 Diva311 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/28/2009 postreply 20:13:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”