Have you considered moving?

来源: streetwalker 2009-05-27 15:41:27 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1197 bytes)
回答: figure it out why it happened this waystreetwalker2009-05-27 10:09:28
Thanks for your compliment.:-) You have very good observation and understanding of your current situation, only thing I tried to prvoide is a little inspiration to help you think more.
Now you must be thinking what you should do given the situation. it's clear to me that your goal is not to take back the project, but merely to be acknowledged by your contributition. It's a thinking of a team player and I would say that A was lucky to have you on the project. It could be a win-win situation for both him and you, but unfortunately he failed to see that. To be honest, I think that it's too late to reset the relation between you and A. I think that he will try to stick to the way it is now.
The reality at work is that if you failed in one place, it would take you extreme effort to turn things back, and sometimes it's just too hard for most people. Have you considered an internal transfer or even looking outside? I assume that you are working in a big cooperate. Since you have excellent technical skills, it should be easy for you to transfer. From my own experience, things always get better when you move as every time you move you have more experience than last time.

所有跟帖: 

回复:Have you considered moving? -实在太烦了- 给 实在太烦了 发送悄悄话 (475 bytes) () 05/29/2009 postreply 07:04:01

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”