How to avoid let my boss do my work?

来源: Joy00 2009-05-22 18:50:45 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (828 bytes)
My boss is a PhD. When I am preparing a specification document,we have meeting with other groups again and again, because there is a lot of issues need to be agreed by all the groups. My boss is not full time there during the meeting, he usually half of the time there. Today he told me he want to help me to finalize the document, because I will leave for vocation soon. I am afraid he will mess up my document, because he is not 100% on those meetings, and he usually like to think and do things totally differently to other people. I don't want him to do my work, because this specification will send to our supplier. I don't want to spend more time later to fix the mess. So I told him directly I don't need anybody's help. I know he is unhappy about my altitude. What is the best way to deal with this kind of things.

所有跟帖: 

回复:How to avoid let my boss do my work? -On__The__Road- 给 On__The__Road 发送悄悄话 (407 bytes) () 05/22/2009 postreply 19:02:34

Let him help you, It's not that bad -晃攸- 给 晃攸 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/22/2009 postreply 19:05:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”