回复:请教同事关系~~

来源: Mao-maoYu 2009-04-03 11:31:13 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1451 bytes)
Possibilities?
- She is not comfortable to talk with you before she knows you more. Especially you all are yellow-skin (I got it from what you described.).She doesn't not want people think you are the alike when she is not sure you are good.

- Some people just consider there be a gap between Taiwanese, Hong Kong residents and Chinese from mainland and they don't know how to communicate.

- She might have her own personal story.

What would I do?
- I won't see her a difficult person, but I see the current situation is a difficult one, and this kind of situation could happen everywhere. Keep it a professional way. She is your internal customer.
- Bottom line: Her coolness should not have the power to ruin your professional life. Instead, learning and practising how to dealing with her should boost your professionalism and confidence.
- Greet her with smile in the morning and say good-bye to her before you leave, regardless what she would react.
- Focus on your job, not her or her attitude toward you. Pleasing her or making friend with her is not part of your job. Just interact with her the same way you interact with other colleague.
- Reach out to offer help to your group, including her when possible; but hold on, not to talk much with her before she is comfortable.

Thanks for your posting. I practice to deal while I am trying to help you. = :)

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”