ask a question!

来源: 300600 2009-03-29 21:20:24 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (897 bytes)
i've been worked in the states for few months, LG and son are in Canada now, and we have a house in Canada. Now LG's company is closing now, it is far beyond our expectation, so surprised, it is a big company, but now totally shut down. LG wants to find a job in my current company, but according to the current situation, I guess he wouldn't. But if my company gives him a job, should we move to the states? A little bit worried about the future in the states: TN visa----H1B----Green card, I don't know how long it will last. Each time when I saw the new graduates at my company so scared at the manager cos they have to return to their own's countries if they got laid off or fired, i will feel so confused. We are canadian citizenship, if we decided to come over to the states, all of the things have to start from the beginning. how do you think? Any comment will be highly preciated!!!!

所有跟帖: 

Don't worry. Tens of thousands people are doing just that -Rubikscube- 给 Rubikscube 发送悄悄话 Rubikscube 的博客首页 (636 bytes) () 03/29/2009 postreply 22:09:31

回复:ask a question! -happyjob- 给 happyjob 发送悄悄话 (102 bytes) () 03/30/2009 postreply 06:08:03

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”