Cool Snow: You are really cool!

来源: 美国老土 2009-02-04 12:31:38 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2129 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 美国老土 ] 在 2009-02-04 14:13:59 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Corporate American 充满杂草及毒蛇地方 - 没错;“不懂装懂”也不是最好的方法,它没能帮你 as a newcomer, to quickly get to know all parts.

-- Very nice! Thanks!

但贴中的建议- “尽管问”和“问啊问...”决不是好的strategy, 而是国人常犯的错误。想在Corporate survival or excel, 一个充满自信,和 competence 很重要,而别人对新人的perception 是从第一刻开始,多问会给人有“junior" " inexperienced" , etc. 而国人以为”谦虚,好问“是好员工。
-- Totally agree!
-- "而国人以为”谦虚,好问“是好员工." 土老冒完全不是这个意思.
-- 土老冒的原话是:"你是新人, 没人期待你完全理解人家公司的那码子事.", 重复一遍: "人家公司的那码子事." 而不是指与公司无关的基础知识.
-- 例子: I am a Sr. Oracle DBA, I knew I can handle whatever database servers in the world. I am very confident for myself. However, when I go to a new company, I still ask them questions like:
How many database servers?
Where the data comes from?
What kind of Applications running with the database?
How many and what are the report running on database?
Ask all above questions do not reduce my image at all.
People still knew I am the expert.

Even every consulting company, before they go to your company solve the problem, they will send you a long list of questions ask the client company to answer. With the answer of these kind of questions, will help them go into the case quickly.
This is what I mean:
所以, 别装懂, 凡不懂的, 尽管问.

这样, 是你尽快进入角色的最快办法.

尽快找到那位能帮你的热心人, 问啊问...

那什么是新人的strategy? 多听,多听,再多听!用五官和第六感一起听,用心听话外音。这过程中,你会有问题,对自己可figure out的,不问,去问一些有质量的也很关键的问题。这样,你可以了解新公司,更可让新同事看到你的思考和知识,也让公司说 - we hire the right person with competence.
-- 100% agree!

咱参与, 咱奉献, 咱高兴!
Mucho Gracias!

你是新人, 没人期待你完全理解人家公司的那码子事.
所以, 别装懂, 凡不懂的, 尽管问.

这样, 是你尽快进入角色的最快办法.

尽快找到那位能帮你的热心人, 问啊问...

所有跟帖: 

别装懂 is very important, but -jill08- 给 jill08 发送悄悄话 (47 bytes) () 02/04/2009 postreply 13:58:34

Absolutly Agree! -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2009 postreply 14:13:28

Jobless for physicians. LOL -jill08- 给 jill08 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/04/2009 postreply 15:03:16

版主辛苦了!The key is What to ask, and How to ask, it takes -coolsnow- 给 coolsnow 发送悄悄话 coolsnow 的博客首页 (85 bytes) () 02/04/2009 postreply 15:28:51

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”