a sign of something? guess what's going on

来源: westmouse 2009-01-08 08:16:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2606 bytes)

I am working in asmall company with 4 employees . Today I got email from secratary/office manager, the following are the back and forth emails between us. If I have more experience like this, I will make a progress with the communication and writing.

(I joined this company because I didn't like my supervisor in former company, he was micro management person. who doesn't know a lot of techonology, but he will focus on the output you created. For example, the order of output, the blank and punctuation, plus he likes to have a IN/OUT borad to record when you are in /out) Seeing a lot of friend working from home, I couldn't stand no flexibility at all. I like this small company, because I can leave early when I need to (for example, kid is sick, family issue). As rewards, I work very hard when I need to , sometimes I work 9 hours per day. )

After writing the email, I feel like I have energy to find another job. I need to find 3Q job.

***********************************************************************************************
It’s fine as long as I know how to answer when someone asks me if I have heard from you.

Hi C,

My plan was 9:00-5:00. For example, I followed this schedule on this Monday. However, my little Edward doesn’t cooperate it after 2 week no school break. He wants to go to school with Mom, not Dad. So I showed up from 9:30-5:30. If you need me to explain to Dr. XXX, I will do it. Please let me know your decision.

Thanks,

I was checking because it appeared that you might be working 9:30 to 5:30 based on when you have been coming in. And if I’m being questioned I need to know what your doing.

Hi c,

Basically, I will work 9:00-5:00 daily. I may leave early occasionally. And I may work more than 8 hours per day if Dick needs me.

Thanks,

H

Please indicate the hours (beginning and ending) that will constitute your normal daily schedule.

Hi C

I will work 40 hours per week.

Thanks,

H xx,

I understand that you have gone back to full time effective January 1, 2009, could you please let me know the hours that you are planning on working?

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
8226;  a sign of something? guess what's going on
8226;  daily log
8226;  Little Edward went to Disney world
8226;  I am not happy
8226;  郁闷心情--体会健康真好

所有跟帖: 

a sign of bad communications? -catcherintherye- 给 catcherintherye 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 08:35:03

just bad communication? last programmer left co, -westmouse- 给 westmouse 发送悄悄话 westmouse 的博客首页 (119 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 09:16:34

回复:我觉得EMAIL没问题啊 -青李子- 给 青李子 发送悄悄话 (90 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 11:31:23

thanks 青李子, I may think too much. -westmouse- 给 westmouse 发送悄悄话 westmouse 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/08/2009 postreply 12:56:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”