which one is better? please give us suggestions

来源: kkk007 2009-01-07 14:16:31 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (804 bytes)
I am working for a big company now. everything is fine and they traeat me nicely. But for the projects, I always share with others under the manger.
The manager only tell us do this and do that. we even don't know the whole sistuation. he never took us to meet with the clients and don't put us on the eamil contact with clients. only when it related to your part, then forwards few emails. I feel being left out. it is not just me, all the co workers feel the same.
right now, anlther samll company invites me to join them with goood offer. and I can be involved everything in the project. they have good projects at least in 2-3 years. But I don't know if I should move. My concren is that the samll compay is not stable.
I-485 pending after 180 days.

any suggestions appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

I-485 pending after 180 days? -sigma- 给 sigma 发送悄悄话 (92 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 14:32:21

I do understand you. But it is normal. JUST DO NOT MOVE NOW -Cookie她爹- 给 Cookie她爹 发送悄悄话 Cookie她爹 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 14:53:53

你的小头无大错,不须为此换工作。海啸当前稳为先,龙少十条照着做 -美国老土- 给 美国老土 发送悄悄话 美国老土 的博客首页 (336 bytes) () 01/07/2009 postreply 17:55:10

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”