北京:忆旧在北大

来源: Gardenia_On_The_Bay 2012-04-02 07:20:05 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8300 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2012-04-04 20:07:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I was debating whether to make a trip to Beida after my stop at 西单. Time was of the essence. However, the pull was simply too big to resist. I boarded Line 10 from 西单 and got off at the East Gate of Beida.

I don't know whether it was due to much change in the surrounding area or my memory was getting clouded, I could not tell which way I should go to get to the East Gate of the campus after exiting the subway station. I had to ask someone on the street to point me to the right direction.

It was just around the corner! The entrance is as unimposing as ever, just the way I remembered it perhaps minus the retractable metal fence, I think.

I had to show my driver's license in order to pass the gate.  

This building is right by the East Gate, but I no longer remember what it is for..During my years there, buildings like this defined the architectural style of Beida.

My memory lane turned out to be a bit rusty and in need of repairment :-). I was completely disoriented after I entered the campus. With the limited time I had, I knew exactly where I wanted to go - 三角地and Building 31. I asked for direction to the library from which my memory had more clarity..I know that the old library is no more...

From there, I went on my way to Building 31...

This should lead to the South Gate where I remember the ginkgo biloba trees lined on both sides of the road and fall foliage..

I knew I was getting closer to 三角地 when I passed the auditorium..I remember it used to be just behind 学三.

It looks like 学三is no more either, instead, it appears to be part of the auditorium now..Anyone out there still remember the and 小炒 from 学三 and the weekend dancing parties?

And here is the 三角地where so much memory was made!

The bikes are still shabby..Some things never change..

Who could forget this sculpture, especially for someone who lived in Buildings 31 and 28?

And finally Building 31. It has not changed a bit! Boys were still waiting outside :-)..

I told the nice lady at the door that I used to living in this building and could she please allow me to get in and take a look.. She did.. and I see that some things indeed never change..

The old 学二 is now specilaizing in dumplings.. It was one of my favorite, known for its pastries. 糖耳朵 and 糖花卷曾是我的最爱.I am already salivating while writing this..

The last picture I took of Beida, against the sunset and in really nice warm hues..

Line 4 and Line 10 got me back to my hotel just in time for my dinner meeting..

You are welcome to check out my blog at http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myindex/58070/

所有跟帖: 

烦读英文的,免进。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 07:21:29

在31楼和28楼住过的,不要错过哦。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 07:22:48

没有在28和31楼住过的,也请进:-) -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 07:54:13

在46楼住过,去过28和31楼. -王医生- 给 王医生 发送悄悄话 王医生 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 10:06:43

那有在31楼外面等的经验了:-) -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (22 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 10:28:20

俺住过28楼,LD住过31楼。 -蒙老乡- 给 蒙老乡 发送悄悄话 蒙老乡 的博客首页 (19 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 11:02:13

不是28楼,应该是22楼,南校门旁 -蒙老乡- 给 蒙老乡 发送悄悄话 蒙老乡 的博客首页 (34 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 11:22:52

住过几天勺园的遛遛弯 -小尾巴- 给 小尾巴 发送悄悄话 小尾巴 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2012 postreply 05:49:54

三角地没奶油味的大冰砖是午饭后的甜点,胡葱饼我一顿能吃俩楞是把自己一个月内催肥, -小尾巴- 给 小尾巴 发送悄悄话 小尾巴 的博客首页 (103 bytes) () 04/03/2012 postreply 06:01:19

哈哈。。学三的馅饼不敢多吃,怕长胖。。 -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 给 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 发送悄悄话 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/03/2012 postreply 08:17:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”