回复:怎么对付总想领导人的同事

来源: 打字慢 2010-02-21 13:35:30 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1353 bytes)
Sorry for replying in English. My Chinese typing is just terribly slow.

I would say you judge this by the age of that person.

It is obvious that people want to progress in their career. Right or wrong, there is such a grop of people that are not like you and me (at leat me) that want to develop themselves less on management and more on business/technology. These are people who become managers. If they do it well, you feel comfortable with them, so are your colleagues, and they will move up. If they are not that gifted, and are not good at learning, they will remain disliked and stay at the bottom. If they do not realize that they are not good at it and refuse to switch over to business/technology, they will become someone neither the company nor their colleagues like.

Therefore, if the person is still young, he or she might be just starting. If he or she does it well, there is hardly anything you can stop him/her, so rather join. If he or she does not do it well, you may want to just observe. The person can still become a force that you do not want to have as an adversary.

If the person is not young, just leave him/her acting. Sooner or later he or she will collect enough negative points that the management discard him/her, and you do not need to make yourself his/her enemy during this process.

所有跟帖: 

我们那个收保护费的年纪就不小了。看了这段我就安心了。 -本虫- 给 本虫 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2010 postreply 13:42:28

多谢!从来没从这个角度想过。非常感谢你的分析。这位正当年。一动不如一静,只有静观其变。 -糊图- 给 糊图 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2010 postreply 14:06:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!