新加坡国立大学研究人员控诉一个中国学者对她强行拥抱、网路霸凌

来源: YJWong 2021-11-07 08:23:25 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (418523 bytes)

NUS researcher levels ‘cyberbullying’ complaint against Chinese scholar accused of groping her

新加坡国立大学研究人员控诉一个中国学者对她强行拥抱、网路霸凌

Former director of East Asian Institute Zheng Yongnian. Photo: CUHK

新加坡国立大学东亚研究所前所长 郑永年 照片来源:香港中文大学

By Coconuts Singapore

Nov 24, 2020 | 3:09pm Singapore time

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/nus-researcher-levels-cyberbullying-complaint-against-chinese-scholar-accused-of-groping-her/ 

Coconuts Singapore 2020年11月24日

https://coconuts.co/singapore/news/nus-researcher-levels-cyberbullying-complaint-against-chinese-scholar-accused-of-groping-her/  

The woman who accused a Chinese scholar at the National University of Singapore of groping her said she has filed a cyberbullying complaint with the police. 

这位指控新加坡国立大学一名中国学者强行抱她的女子说,她已经向警方提出了网络欺凌的投诉

Identifying herself only as Charlotte, she wrote to Coconuts last night accusing her former colleague Zheng Yongnian of defaming and “slut shaming” her online with the help of mainland Chinese compatriots. Charlotte said that she would take further action if necessary. 

稱自己為Charlotte,這位女子昨晚写信给Coconuts,指责她的前同事郑永年在大陆同胞的帮助下,在网上诽谤和"污辱"她。夏洛特说,如果必要的话,她将采取进一步行动

“Since the beginning of Singapore Police Force investigation in 2019, Mr. Zheng Yong Nian via help of his close aids, overseas media partners and business partners have continuously made up and circulated defamatory posts to discredit, attack and humiliate me with ‘slut shaming,’ so as to reverse the fact and mislead the public opinion,” Charlotte wrote in her first official statement since going public with her allegations in August. 

“自2019年新加坡警方展开调查以来,郑永年先生在其左右手的密切协助下,不断编造和散发诽谤性帖子,以荡妇之名诋毁、攻击和羞辱我,以扭转事实,误导公众舆论,"夏洛特在8月份公开指控以来的首次官方声明中写道.

She was likely referring to Zheng’s September release to Chinese-language media of what were presented as late-night emails filled with sweet nothings from Charlotte prior to her going to the police. “One kiss for you baby, on your small chubby face,” one read. 

她指的可能是郑在9月向华文媒体发布的深夜电子邮件,邮件中充满了夏洛特在报警前的甜蜜内容。"一个吻给你宝贝, 在你的小胖脸,"

“Among them are not only distorted facts and slanders from someone claimed as [East Asian Institute] colleagues and insiders, but even my archival information and photos … were leaked out and exposed online,” she added. Charlotte declined to disclose her full name.

其中不仅有歪曲事实和诽谤的人声称是[东亚研究所]的同事和内部人士,甚至我的档案信息和照片...都被泄露出去,并暴露在网上,"她补充说。夏洛特拒绝透露她的全名

Zheng has admitted to hugging Charlotte in 2018 but not touching her buttocks as she alleged. An email sent to Zheng on Tuesday seeking comment had not been returned as of publication time.

郑承认在 2018 年拥抱夏洛特, 但没有像她声称的那样触摸她的臀部。截至发布时间,周二发给郑先生征求意见的电子邮件尚未收到回复

According to Charlotte, her complaint of Zheng’s inappropriate behavior has been spun into a political conflict with him as the victim of Sinophobia.

据夏洛特说,她对郑的不当行为的抱怨已经演变成一场政治冲突,而郑被描绘成是恐中现象的受害者

She highlighted an exclusive interview Zheng gave to Chinese Phoenix News in which he said he’d given his accuser a “courteous hug.” It also reported another person who claimed to be an East Asian Institute staffer saying that Charlotte had “ulterior motives” and was “backed by Taiwanese and Singaporean anti-mainland people.”

她强调了郑在接受中国凤凰新闻的独家专访,他说,他给了原告一个"礼貌的拥抱"。报道还说,另一名自称是新加坡国立大学东亚研究所职员的人说,夏洛特有"别有用心","得到台湾和新加坡反大陆人士的支持"

Charlotte said she didn’t regret going to the police.

夏洛特说她不后悔报警.

“Although I have been traumatised by bullying and defamations again, I never regretted reporting Mr. Zheng Yong Nian’s offensive behaviors to the police,” she said.

她说,虽然我再次受到欺凌和诽谤的创伤,但我从不后悔向警方举报郑永年先生的冒犯性的行为

“In this belief, I have reported abovementioned cyberbullying to the police and will take necessary legal actions after consulting legal opinions,” she added. 

根据这一信念,我已经向警方报告了上述网络欺凌事件,并将在征求法律意见后采取必要的法律行动,她又补充道

Charlotte’s statement came a week after the National University of Singapore’s internal review concluded that Zheng behaved inappropriately on May 30, 2018, when she said that he groped her during an unwelcome embrace. The university said Zheng admitted to hugging the accuser without her consent, although it could not be established whether he’d touched her buttocks due to a lack of evidence. It also could not confirm that Zheng had placed his hand on her back while taking a group photo, or placed his hand on her shoulder and head when both of them met in his office.

夏洛特发表上述声明一周前,新加坡国立大学的内部审查得出结论,郑在2018年5月30日的行为不当,当时她说,她并不喜歡他的拥抱中,郑也在强行拥抱她的过程中触摸她的身体。校方表示,郑承认未经原告同意就拥抱了她,但无法确定他是否因为缺乏证据而碰过她的臀部。也无法证实郑在拍集体照片时把手放在她的背上,或者当两人在办公室见面时把手放在她的肩膀和头上

In April, the police issued Zheng a warning for outrage of modesty, two years after the incident reportedly took place. Charlotte had reported Zheng to the police in May 2019, a year after the alleged incidents occurred. She said Zheng “forcefully hugged me for multiple times against my will and molested on my buttocks, which made me totally blank and frightened.”

今年4月(2020年4月),警方在事件发生两年后(此事件发生于2018年),对郑某发出了严厉警告。案发一年后,夏洛特于2019年5月向警方报案。她说,“郑违背我的意愿多次拥抱我,并骚扰我的臀部,这让我完全茫然和害怕”

Charlotte also shared screenshots of what appeared to be an exchange between her and Zheng in which she told him off for touching her bum that morning. He responded with an apology. 

夏洛特还分享了她和郑之间对话的截图, 她质问那天早上郑触摸她的屁股。郑道歉了.

Zheng left the university in September and is now dean of the Advanced Institute of Global and Contemporary China Studies in Shenzhen, China. He has denied that his departure from Singapore had anything to do with the investigation. He also maintained his innocence as recently as last week, telling reporters he had given Charlotte a “consolatory hug,” noting that she seemed disappointed when he said that his daughter would not be in Singapore to meet her. Charlotte responded by saying he had “distorted the facts.” 

郑在9月(2020年9月)离开新加坡国立大学东亚所,现为一间在中国深圳,名为全球与当代中国高等研究院院长。他否认他离开新加坡与此调查有关. 就在上周,他还坚持自己的清白,他告诉记者,他给了夏洛特一个安慰性的拥抱,并指出,当他说他的女儿不会在新加坡见她时,她似乎很失望. 夏洛特回应说,他歪曲了事实.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”