原创回答:“ 滚-他-妈的美国 - zhuozhuo”------ Damn-it,China!

来源: 2015-10-08 11:55:21 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Damn-It -China, really annoying!

I closed my eyes and covered myself under blanket, see how you are going to show off in front of me .
But I can not always close my eyes and breath the air under blanket, right ?  Shit, why the blanket was Made In China (MIC)?

Well, I dont use the stupid MIC blanket,, I want to post an article to accuse china, but I cannot be naked all the time , right? I need at least an underwear. Damn it, the underwear is MIC too.  Shit!  fine , I am naked now ,and the PC is in front of me .

Looking at the mouse, keyboard, and the monitor.... Shit !  they are all Made in China again, so I quickly off the PC.

Well, I still can  write on a paper with a pencil . Damn it ! The paper was invented by Chinese and the pencil is Made in China again . Shit!

Fine,  I decided to post it online . Really annoying, how could be chinese product everywhere in USA, Damn---damn --It!

Shit!  I dont want to post online anymore. I decided to go out for some fresh air . I have no choice to wear the underwear which was MIC product.

While I m ready for a ride. OH--No, Shit, The car! most of cars also source parts from China and are assembled in China, . Shit!  Really depressed !  Fine!  I will not drive today,  Damn it , our people cannot live without china?  I went home to continue  closing my eyes should be always right thing to do , emm??

(Refrence:  "Since 2009 annual production of automobiles in China exceeds that of the European Union or that of the United States and Japan combined.")

It's getting dark, which makes my "黑灯瞎火的" sixth floor corridor extraordinarily far .  I was  super angry, I had contacted  the Maintenance company 2 days back, how could they still have no action?  I don't  care if the lamp is Made in China, if they dont fix it for me, I'll make a complain post online regardless whether the mouse , keyboard , monitor, or even Ram or chips are made in china .