"像疯子般地不计后果地为之奋斗" Is that the right thing to do?

来源: ZoyaWashington 2014-12-10 13:30:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1376 bytes)
That article has a strong emotional tune with glowing and biased comments about 刘志军's accomplishment. What it failed to address is the controversies surrounding the project. Assuming no Chinese is a fool, if benefit of the project is so great, why he had to push so hard for it?

What I don't like about how Chinese government: there is never a full picture about any thing they do!

Before starting a project, here is just a quick list of things I'd like to see:
1. the pros and cons of the project, which gives the WHY it is justified to make certain decisions.
2. the estimated cost and benefit, which covers the HOW it is done.
3. timeline to get it done.
4. long term projection including the mitigation for all the anticipated problems.
5. the measure of success with a timeline too.

These are just common sense for anyone who has any experience running even one small project. My personal feeling is Chinese government doesn't do any of those, which makes it very easy to do their jobs. But the outcome they get will be less than desirable.

That is the reason I have low confident in Chinese government regardless of what they believe politically. It doesn't matter what the GDP number is now, time will tell the true story.

所有跟帖: 

这本来是个common sense。大到治理国家,小到管理家庭,都要有个full picture。 -mapell22- 给 mapell22 发送悄悄话 mapell22 的博客首页 (182 bytes) () 12/10/2014 postreply 14:42:14

说的没错。现在要讨论的不是高铁好不好,而是有没有比高铁更好的方案。 -mapell22- 给 mapell22 发送悄悄话 mapell22 的博客首页 (390 bytes) () 12/10/2014 postreply 14:37:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”